Make the Right Decision Today
We all have a natural desire to rebel and ignore God’s principles for living. We want to:
- “Look out for No.1. Do your own thing.”
- “If it feels good, do it – regardless of what God says about it.”
- “It’s my life and I’ll do what I please!”
The Bible Calls This Attitude: sin. (Isaiah 53:6 ,1 John 1:8 ) Sin keeps us from a close relationship with God. It causes us to fear God and try to live our lives outside of His will. (Romans 3:23 ) When our relationship with God is not right, it causes problems in every area of our lives — marriage, career, relationships, finances, etc. We often try to find other ways of coping with the problems and emptiness but they all seem to fail.
There is a solution for your problems…
Jesus Christ said, “I Am The Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father, except through Me!” John 14:6
God Himself came to earth as a human being to bring us back to Himself. If any other way would have worked, Jesus Christ would not have had to come.
Jesus Has Already Taken Care of Your Sin Problem
“The wages of sin is death, But the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” Rom. 6:23
God did this for us because He loves us and wants us to know Him.
What must I do to become saved?
- ADMIT that God has not been first in your life and ask Him to forgive your sins. 1 John 1:9
- BELIEVE that Jesus died to pay for your sins and that He rose again on Easter, and is alive today. Romans 10:9
- ACCEPT God’s free gift of salvation. Don’t try to earn it. Ephesians 2:8-9 Our relationship with God is not restored by anything we do, but on the basis of what Jesus already did for us!
- INVITE Jesus Christ to come into your life to be the director (Lord) of your life.
Trust Christ as Savior
You can take these steps by praying a simple prayer of commitment to God:
“Dear Jesus, thank You for making me and loving me, even when I’ve ignored You and gone my own way. I realize I need You in my life and I’m sorry for my sins. I ask You to forgive me. Thank You for dying on the cross for me. Please help me to understand it more. As much as I know how, I want to follow You from now on. Please come into my life and make me a new person inside. I accept Your gift of salvation. Please help me to grow now as a Christian.”
“Whoever calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved.” Rom. 10:13
Welcome to the family!
Here are just a few of the promises of God in the Bible:
- Your sins are forgiven. God for Christ’s sake has forgiven you. (Ephesians 4:32 , John 6:37 , Matthew 9:2 )
- God will give you a new life. If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature; old things are passed away; behold all things are become new. ( 2 Corinthians 5:17 , Romans 10:13 )
- You will become a child of God. The spirit beareth witness to our spirit, that we are the children of God. (Romans 8:16 )
- You will not perish but have eternal life. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16 )
- You will have power over the devil. Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world. (1 John 4:4 )
- Your needs will be met. My God shall supply all your needs (Philippians 4:19 )