“The earth is the LORD’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it…” —Psalm 24:1
As followers of Christ, we believe that we are
stewards of God’s resources because He is the owner of all that we have. Throughout scripture, we are reminded of the importance of giving back a portion of what God has so generously provided. His Word tells us that giving is an act of worship that should be done with a spirit of thanks giving.
- Giving makes you more like God. (John 3:16)
- Giving draws you closer to God. (Matthew 6:21)
- Giving is the antidote to materialism. (1 Timothy 6:17-19)
- Giving strengthens your faith. (Proverbs 3:5-10; Luke 6:38)
- Giving is an investment for eternity. (1 Timothy 6:18-19)
- Giving blesses you in return. (Proverbs 22:9; Proverbs 11:25; Psalm 112:5)
- Giving makes you happy. (Acts 20:35; Proverbs 11:25)
“May God bless your donation!