The Audio/Visual Ministry provides support for regular and special services as needed. The ministry also captures and documents interviews and events for distribution and church history.
Email: email@example.com for more information.
The Drama Ministry offers Christian-based dramatization through the medium of plays, storytelling, musicals and dance, while allowing its volunteers to develop skills in public speaking, costume design and construction, set design and construction, and audio/visual and technical design execution.
Volunteer roles include, but are not limited to, writers, directors, actors (adult and children), choreographers, dancers, singers, acting coaches, costume designers, seamstress, and set design and construction workers.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Music Ministry leads people to experience God in richer ways through celebrative praise, passionate worship, and musical excellence.
Our core values are excellence, exuding authenticity, engaging God, explosive energy, an earnest desire to grow spiritually and employing musical gifts.
In order to participate, you must attend Fallbrook, meet the age requirements and attend weekly rehearsals.
- Men’s Choir – Tuesdays @ 7:00 p.m. (ages 16 and up)
- Youth Choir – Wednesdays @ 6:00 p.m. (Middle and High School)
- Children’s Choir – Wednesdays @ 7:00 p.m. (Kindergarten – 5th Grade)
- Women’s Choir – Thursdays before 5th Sundays @ 7:00 p.m.
- Worship Band – Wednesdays @ 8:15 p.m. (by audition only)
- Praise Team – Thursdays @ 6:30 p.m. (ages 16 and up; by audition only)
- Mass Choir – Thursdays @ 7:00 p.m. (ages 16 and up)
Email: email@example.com for more information.
The Praise Dance Ministry (Unity in Praise) presents the Gospel through the mediums of music, interpretive dance and movement, and encourages the use of dance and choreography as a means of praise and worship. The ministry is open to dancers, grades 2 through adult:
- Children of Praise: 2nd-5th Grade
- Youthful Spirits in Christ: 6th-12th Grade
- Unity in Praise: Ages 18 and older
- Virtuous Women of Praise: Ages 55+
Signature Events include the Ministry Appreciation Banquet and Praise Dance Workshop.
Dancers should expect an exciting ministry where creativity and expressive dance are encouraged and fostered, attend all scheduled rehearsals and performances, plan and participate in a variety of activities throughout the year, desire to learn and perform routines throughout the year, possess team spirit to accomplish dance routine perfection.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Sign Language Ministry helps the deaf and hard of hearing to worship God through the use of sign language and fellowship with others, while facilitating a saving relationship with Him through Jesus Christ.
Email: email@example.com for more information.