Frequently Asked Questions for Women’s Conference 2020
Who is Speaking at The Hope Gathering?
- This year, we’ll get to hear from Kim Cash Tate, Janice Pender, Ericka Cormier, Carolyn Carter, Angelica Harrell, Christy Sylvester, Sharon Sweat, Shawny Lewis, Phoebria Ford, Sandra Cowthran, Michelle Powell, Christyan Pender and Christiana Foreman.
- The Hope Gathering 2020 is for everyone! Whether you're chasing toddlers, you're the CEO of a company, or you're leading a Bible study in your dorm room, you are influencing others around you. Let us equip and encourage you to continue using your influence for God’s glory as we learn to CLING & Grow Closer to God at The Hope Gathering 2020!
- We’ve all been sitting in a lot of tensions. We miss being busy, but we’re also afraid of returning to the way things were. We are grateful for time with people we love, but saddened by the struggles in our own lives, and those we love. We want to dream about the future, but it feels completely unknown. So, what is it? Mission or rest? Joy or disappointment? Dream big or wait on God? What if I told you it’s both—all of it?
- This year at The Hope Gathering 2020, we want to invite you to pull together the women in your household in your living room or share with other sisters as we embrace clinging and growing closer to God as a sisterhood of women God has given us called The Hope Gathering. This is for you. Whether you lead toddlers or are a CEO of a company or lead a small Bible study in your dorm room, you lead! And we need you there. Join us September 11th-12th!
- At this year’s event, you’ll experience:
- Practical teaching and advice on clinging and growing closer to God
- Powerful Life Class Sessions
- Intentional conversation and connection with other leaders
- A reset for the fall for you and your family
- And a whole lot of fun, too!